Best Of Andaman
Andaman witnessed the first sunrise of the millennium. An island that captures misty, amber reflections of the sun, soaks grainy sand in its crystal clear waters, gives birth to outrageous volcanoes and seeps in the roots of the dense woodland, Andaman holds the pure essence of nature and how. This gem gives other island destinations a run for their money. Check out the detailed itinerary below for more information.
Coral reefs, glimmering shores, far-stretched with white sands and tall salt-tolerant mangroves along the coastline; it is the only island in India that has gained immense commercial popularity in the last few decades, yet delivers the old island charm. Port Blair, Havelock islands, Long Island, Rangat Island and Neil Island are some of the popular tourist destinations in Andaman and hail many beautiful beaches that are pure bliss.
- Destination : bharatng isaland, havelock island, Havelock Island, Kala Pathar Beach, little andman island, Port Blair
- Duration : 4 Night 5 Days
- Hotel :
- Meals : Breakfast, Dinner
- Themes : Beach, Honeymoon, Luxury, Wildlife
- Foods : Veg, Non-veg
- Suitable For : Families, Couples, Friends
- Airport transfers and sightseeing as per the above itinerary by AC car from point to point
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All other specified expenses and activities
- Entry permits or entry tickets or boat tickets
- To and fro transfer by private cruise ships to Havelock and Neil Island
- Parking charges
- Travel insurance
- 5% Govt service tax
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages
- It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned
- Domestic and international airfare
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy.
- In case of low occupancy, a set menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive but will not be at your disposal in any of islands. Vehicles may change sector wise.
- Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
- Check out time of the hotels in Havelock Island is 08:00 hours and the return ferry for Port Blair is available by 16:00 hours. Hence, you will be requested to check out in the morning and spend time in the lobby or in the nearby beach till the departure time. However you can request the hotels for late check out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room. If you need guaranteed late check –out then you have to request us in advance and the rooms can be provided at a discount subject to availability.
- Check out time of the hotels in Port Blair is 08:00 hours. If you are going by the afternoon flight you can request the hotel for late check out and they will provide the room subject to availability. Or else you will be requested to check out by 08:00 hours and spend time in the hotel campus or can book extra tour from us.
- In Andaman, it is virtually a digital free world. Please do not expect network connectivity throughout all Islands and hence enjoy a network free holiday.
- Buffet meals will be laid basis the hotel occupancy. If occupancy falls below certain level, the hotel will lay a well spread set menu for the in-house guest.
- Above rate are valid from 1st October 2019 to 31st March 2020 (not applicable for Christmas and New Year).
- From booking date up to 30 days prior to the departure date: 10% cancellation
- 10 Days prior to departure date: 100% cancellation