ANDAMAN AQUA– 4N/5D
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. With roughly 300 islands in the troop, Andaman is known for its palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make Andaman a popular diving and snorkelling site. Check out the detailed itinerary below for more information.
- Destination : havelock island, Kala Pathar Beach, Phoenix Bay, Port Blair
- Duration : 4 Night 5 Days
- Hotel :
- Meals : Breakfast
- Themes : Beach
- Foods : Veg
- Suitable For : Families, Couples, Friends
• Accommodation in a/c room on twin sharing basis with breakfast only
• Both ways airport transfers by a/c private vehicle on time on spot basis
• All sightseeing by a/c private vehicle in port blair as per itinerary not at disposal
• All sightseeing by a/c private vehicle in Havelock & port blair
• To and fro ticket to Havelock & port blair by a/c cruise / govt. Ferry (as per availability)
• All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary
• Meet and assist at all arrival and departure points
• Hotel taxes applicable as on today
• Any optional tours
• Personal expenses.
• Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India.
• Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc.
• Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.
• Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels.
• Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross island maintenance fee.
• Additional usage of vehicle
• Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”